CHESTERTON one of the oldest and most respected names in the UK property market opened its first MENA office in September 2008. Today, with its MENA headquarters based in Dubai, Chesterton manages the sales, leasing and marketing of both residential and commercial properties across the region. All senior staff are professionally qualified real estate consultants (Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) with in excess of 20 years experience in real-estate both within MENA and Internationally.
Throughout the region, Chesterton believes it has the ability to add value to our Clients businesses. We are able to achieve this with our strong network of regional and international offices, considerable experience of valuing, together with the marketing and managing of property from portfolios of assets to individual properties on behalf of clients. With more than 700 professional transactional staff worldwide, we can offer you local knowledge backed by the resources of a truly international property specialist. We are proud of our track record as a highly motivated, success oriented, energetic and resourceful organization that can offer a wide range of value added services.
The key services that we are currently providing in the Middle East are:
• Residential and Commercial Sales and Lettings
• International London Residential Sales and Lettings
• Valuation and Consultancy Services
• Asset Appraisals
• Investment Agency
• Property and Facilities Management
Chesterton offers a wealth of experience both from the UAE and also in the international arena. Having been involved so heavily in the property industry in many countries, our experience of market cycles in the past and present, stand us in a better position than many other firms. We would comment that the key benefits which Chesterton can offer are:
• Chesterton is independent and is not linked with any developer or bank
• The company offers the ability to facilitate links across the spectrum of property advisory services
• Over 200 years of property related experience worldwide
• Experience of both fluctuating and cyclical trends in mature and immature property markets in a number of countries
• On the bank panel of more than 35 banks and financial institutions in the UAE