Over and above finding you the property that you are looking for and securing your deal, we can also provide additional conveyancing services to assist you with the various government, property developer and ancillary requirements involved in the registration and/or transfer of a property.
We can provide additional services for these requirements which can include, but are not limited to:
- The drafting and attestation of real estate specific Power Of Attorney (POA) documents at the Dubai Court, Notary Public offices.
- Application and processing with developers for No Objection Certificates required by the Dubai Land Department (DLD) for the transfer of title deeds.
- Assistance in the facilitation of the title deed transfer process at the DLD or a representative office on the transfer date.
- Registration of your tenancy agreement with the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) Ejari system.
- Assistance with your Dubai Electricity Water Authority connections.
- Assistance with your TV and internet connections with the local service providers.